Gifts large and small make all the difference to the College of Letters and Science. Thank you for your interest in making a gift. You can make a gift in a few different ways:
- Online (see below for details of how you can access specific departments and programs in the college, as well as the college's general funds.
- Mail: Mail your contribution, in whatever amount you choose. Checks payable to UC Davis Foundation, and include in the memo section where you would like your gift to be designated: Attention: College Relations and Development, College of Letters and Science, UC Davis, One Shields Ave., Davis, CA 95616-8572
- Contact us: Office hours are M-F, 8am - 5pm. (530)752-3429
Make a Gift Online
You can make a gift online to more than 75 funds, departments, and programs. Your gift, no matter the amount, makes a significant difference.
College of Letters and Science Funds
The college has set up several funds that allow your gift to go to those who need it most:
- Make a gift to the College of Letters and Science Annual Fund. This unrestricted fund is designated to the areas within the college that most need your support. Gifts of $1,000 or more automatically enter you into the Herbert A. Young Society Deans' Circle.
- College of Letters and Science Faculty Support. This fund goes towards support of the faculty at the college, which number more than 900 in all.
- College of Letters and Science Graduate Fellowship Fund. Goes towards the graduate students in the college, who receive small stipends for their work or research. This fund makes a difference in the work that they do and the research that they can accomplish.
- College of Letters and Science Undergraduate Scholarship Fund. Only 25% of eligible undergraduate students receive scholarship funding, due to the size of the endowment that the college has available for scholarships. Help close the gap with your contribution today.
You can designate your gift to any of the 50+ departments, programs or other funds within the College of Letters and Science by clicking to this fund list to go directly to an online giving form.